Carpe Diem

Carpe Diem
Seizing the Day by Living God's Word!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

How to Read the Bible and Enjoy It!

Since committing my life to Jesus Christ at the age of 16, God has instilled in my heart a love for His Word. I recall in the first weeks following my conversion, I read through the entire New Testament. It seemed like in those early days of my faith journey, I could not get enough of God's Word! Now, some forty-two years later, I still love the Scriptures. However, there are days that my time reading the Bible get squeezed out by other demands. I am not all that surprised by that, for I know that the Enemy of our souls doesn't want us in the Bible. So if he can push us away from God's book ... he will! Therefore, we all need encouragement and help stay the course! With this in mind, here are seven helpful tips to help you keep on keeping on in God's Word from Michael Hyatt,  the former CEO of the massive Christian publisher, Thomas Nelson. He has some really good things to say. I hope you will take the time to read and think about his suggestions. They will help you!


Thanks for stopping by . . .
pj

No comments:

Post a Comment