Carpe Diem

Carpe Diem
Seizing the Day by Living God's Word!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Welcome to our New Carpe Diem Blog

Seizing the Day by knowing and living the Word of God! Now that's the path to the truly abundant life (John 10:10). I hope you are here because that is your heart's desire ... to know God's word better and to live it more consistently.

During the upcoming months of 2014, as you continue your journey of hearing God's voice in the Scripture and then applying it in your life, I will be posting here a midweek journal devotional. I will take some journal entries of my own (or others) and use them to put together a brief post that, I trust, will spur you on. Given the reality that the Enemy will not want you to complete this journey . . . and given that our fallen humanity is prone toward an undisciplined and lazy lifestyle ... you and I need all the encouragement we can get to "stay the course!"  So please stop back and visit for that push you just might need to continue the journey!

If you are wondering just what this spiritual growth initiative is all about, here is the introductory brochure.






Thanks for stopping by . . . 
pj

No comments:

Post a Comment