Carpe Diem

Carpe Diem
Seizing the Day by Living God's Word!

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

When We Best Learn the Bible

Since late April, I have been suffering through a health issue. My family doctor referred me to an orthopedic
doctor. He in turn ordered an MRI. I had the MRI on Monday ... now I am waiting for the results. I must admit that I am getting a bit frustrated with the time it has taken to get to this point (in part due to my own already scheduled vacation time). But I am glad I can see the light of at the end of the tunnel (and I sure hope it is NOT the light of an approaching train!).

One thing God is teaching me through this is patience! Patience is something I seem to have on some days ... but totally lack the next (especially when driving)!  But patience is a good thing. And patience in reading and studying the Bible is a necessary thing! Really?  Take a moment and read the following blog post from Desiring God Ministries: When We Best Learn the Bible. 


And thanks for stopping by . . .
pj


No comments:

Post a Comment