Carpe Diem

Carpe Diem
Seizing the Day by Living God's Word!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Another Person Weighs in on the Value of Our Carpe Diem Initiative!

Here is another story about the benefit a participant is gleaning from our Carpe Diem spiritual growth initiative: 

"I always enjoy spending time in God's Word and discussing what I am learning with other people who love God's Word too, but I have never been in a situation where I was able to have conversations with people who are reading the same exact passages as me! There has been a bonding, intimate experience to know that the things that I am reading are also being read by the people in my church family. Truly an experience of Christ's Church, Our Family" 

This is good stuff! And remember, it's never too late to get started! 

Thanks for stopping by . . . and remember: SEIZE THE DAY .... by knowing and living the Word of God! 
pj

No comments:

Post a Comment